1 General information
1.1 Parimatch’s primary objective is to uphold the rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens in the handling of their personal data.
1.2 This Parimatch policy regarding the processing of personal information (the “Policy”) applies to all information that Parimatch may receive about visitors to https://parimatch-sportsbook.com.
2 Main terms
2.1 Automated processing of personal data is the processing of personal data by means of computer technology.
2.2 Blocking of personal data is temporary termination of processing of personal data (except when the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3 Website means a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://parimatch-sportsbook.com.
2.4 Personal Data Information System is a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technology and technical means ensuring their processing.
2.5 Anonymization of personal data is actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular User or another subject of personal data.
2.6 Processing of personal data is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7 Personal Data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the https://parimatch-sportsbook.com website.
2.8 User is any visitor to https://parimatch-sportsbook.com.
2.9 Provision of personal data are actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.10. Transboundary transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to foreign state authority, a foreign individual, or a foreign legal entity.
2.11. Destruction of personal data is any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destruction of tangible carriers of personal data.
3. Parimatch General Rights and Obligations
3.1 Parimatch has the right to:
– receive from the subject of personal data accurate information and/or documents containing personal data;
– In the event that the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, Parimatch shall have the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds set forth in the Personal Data Law;
– independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations under the Personal Data Law and the regulations adopted in accordance therewith, unless otherwise provided by the Personal Data Law or other federal laws.
3.2 Parimatch shall:
– provide the subject of personal data at his or her request with information relating to the processing of his or her personal data;
– respond to requests and inquiries from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
– to inform, upon the request of the authority responsible for the protection of the rights of the personal data subjects, the necessary information within 30 days from the date of such request
– Publish or otherwise ensure unrestricted access to this Policy on personal data processing
– Take legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data
– Perform other duties provided by the Personal Data Law.
4 Basic rights and obligations of subjects of personal data
4.1 Personal data subjects have the right:
– To receive information relating to the processing of his or her personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. Information is provided to the subject of personal data by Parimatch in an accessible form, and shall not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data unless there are legitimate grounds for the disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it are set forth in the Personal Data Law;
– to demand from the Parimatch to clarify his personal data, block or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained, or unnecessary for the stated purpose of processing, and to take statutory measures to protect their rights;
– to put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data for the purpose of promoting goods, works, and services on the market
– to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data;
– to appeal to the authority responsible for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court against unlawful acts or omissions of Parimatch in the processing of their personal data;
5. Parimatch may use the following personal data
Surname, first name, and patronymic.
5.4 The Site also collects and processes non-personalized visitor data (including cookies) using Internet statistical services like Google Analytics, etc.
5.5 The above-mentioned data are further combined in the text of this Policy with the general concept of Personal Data.
5.6. Parimatch shall not process special categories of Personal Data relating to race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, and intimate life.
5.7 Processing of personal data, authorized for dissemination, from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Article 10 of the Personal Data Law, is permitted if the prohibitions and conditions specified in Article 10.1 of the Personal Data Law are observed.
5.8 The User’s consent to the processing of personal data that is permitted for dissemination shall be executed separately from other consents to the processing of their personal data. In this case, the conditions stipulated, in particular, by Article 10.1 of the Personal Data Law shall be observed. The requirements for the content of such consent shall be established by the competent authority for the protection of personal data subjects’ rights.
5.8.1 The User shall provide Parimatch with their consent to the processing of their personal data as permitted for distribution.
5.8.2 Parimatch shall, no later than three business days after receipt of the User’s consent, publish information regarding the terms of processing, prohibitions, and conditions on the processing of Personal Data permitted for distribution to an unlimited number of individuals.
5.8.3 Transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution, must be terminated at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. This requirement must include the last name, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, email address, or mailing address) of the subject of personal data, as well as a list of personal data whose processing is to be terminated. The personal data specified in this request may only be processed by the Parimatch to which the request is directed.
5.8.4 Consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution shall cease upon receipt by Parimatch of the request referred to in paragraph 5.8.3 of this Policy in respect of the processing of personal data.
6. Principles of Personal Data Processing
6.1 The processing of personal data shall be lawful and fair.
6.2 Processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific, predetermined, and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not permitted.
6.3 Databases containing personal data, which are processed for purposes incompatible with each other, shall not be combined.
6.4 Only personal data that meets the purposes of processing shall be processed.
6.5 The content and scope of processed personal data shall comply with the stated processing purposes. Processed personal data shall not be excessive in relation to the stated processing purposes. 6.6.
6.6 The processing of personal data shall ensure the accuracy of personal data, its adequacy, and, where necessary, its relevance in relation to the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Parimatch shall take the necessary steps and/or ensure that steps are taken to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
7. Purposes of personal data processing
7.1 The purpose of the processing of personal data of the User:
– informing the User by sending emails;
– Conclusion, execution, and termination of civil law contracts;
– providing the User with access to the services, information, and/or materials contained on the website https://parimatch-sportsbook.com.
7.2 Also the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the note “Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
7.3 The anonymized data of Users, collected with the help of Internet statistics services, serves for collecting information about Users’ actions on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
8. Legal basis for processing personal data
8.1 The legal basis for the processing of personal data by Parimatch are:
– statutory (founding) documents of Parimatch;
– federal laws and other laws and regulations in the area of personal data protection;
– Users’ consent to the processing of their personal data and to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
8.2. Parimatch shall only process the User’s personal data if it is completed and/or submitted by the User via special forms posted on https://parimatch-sportsbook.com or sent to Parimatch by electronic mail. By completing the relevant forms and/or submitting their personal data to Parimatch, the User expressly agrees to this Policy.
8.4. The subject of personal data shall decide on his/her personal data and consent freely, willingly, and in his/her own interest.
9. Conditions for the processing of personal data
9.1 Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of their personal data.
9.2 The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement, a party to which or a beneficiary or guarantor under which the subject of personal data is a party, as well as for the conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement, under which the subject of personal data will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
9.3 The processing of personal data is necessary in order to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of Parimatch or third parties or to achieve a public purpose, provided that the rights and freedoms of the data subject are not infringed.
9.4 Personal data shall be processed to which the data subject has access by or at the request of an unlimited number of persons (hereinafter referred to as “publicly available personal data”).
10. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer, and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by Parimatch will be ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to comply fully with applicable legal requirements regarding the protection of personal data.
10.1. Parimatch shall ensure the security of personal data and shall take all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
10.2 The User’s Personal Data will never, under no circumstances, be disclosed to any third party, except in connection with the application of applicable law, or if the individual has given Parimatch consent to the disclosure of his/her Personal Data to any third party under a civil contract.
10.3 In the event of inaccuracies in the Personal Data, the User may update the Personal Data on their own, by sending a notice to Parimatch at [email protected], marked “Update of Personal Data”.
10.4 The term of processing of personal data shall be determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data was collected unless a different term is provided by contract or by applicable law.
The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending Parimatch a notice via email to the Parimatch email address [email protected] with the subject line “Withdrawal of Consent to Process Personal Data”.
10.6. Parimatch shall maintain the confidentiality of personal data when processing personal data.
10.7. Parimatch shall store personal data in a form enabling identification of the subject of personal data no longer than the purposes of personal data processing require unless the period of storage of personal data is established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, a beneficiary or a guarantor.
11. List of actions conducted by Parimatch with personal data
Parimatch collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transmits (distribution, provision, access), anonymizing, blocking, deleting, and destroying personal data.
12. Privacy of personal data
Parimatch and other persons accessing personal data will not disclose or distribute personal data to any third party without the consent of the data subject, except as required by Federal Law.
13. Final provisions
13.1 The User may obtain any clarification on questions of interest relating to the processing of their personal data by contacting Parimatch via e-mail at [email protected]
13.2 Any changes to Parimatch Personal Data Policy will be reflected herein. The policy shall remain in effect indefinitely until replaced by a new version.